Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recipe Blog #21: Basil and Sun-dried tomato Pork Chop with Baked Potato

Apologies on the long wait for scrum-delium-cious photos (been 2 months since my last recipe post!) but learning to cook for one ended up being much trickier then I expected.

"Why don't you make some Chilli again?" Nope, I end up wasting whole pots.
"How about that Roasted Chicken?" Naw, ended up tossing almost a whole bird.
"Fresh Marinara Sauce?" Even this Italian food lover has his limits on spaghetti.

So I decided to go back to my roots and make one of my very first recipes. The always tasty and easy to portion Pork Chop! Kicked up a notch or two of course. :)

Enjoy!













The ingredients (San Marzano Tomatoes playa...wiki if you don't know :P)


Getting a nice sear on them before they start simmering.

Added the basil and sun-dried tomatoes.

And the final delicious product! (Notice the healthy portion of sourcream in the baked potato. A must.)

No comments:

Post a Comment