Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recipe #9: Roasted Herb Chicken and 3 Cheese Mac and Cheese

From the very beginning there is one recipe I've always wanted to try. Not Mac and Cheese...but Roasted Chicken. The taste for it comes from a french restaurant in the Gold Coast called Bistrot Zinc (www.bistrotzinc.com) where I had THE PERFECT roasted chicken. So in honor of my first shot at this elusive meal I decided to take several photos of the process. Enjoy!

The ingredients. Chicken, lemon, sage, garlic, and butter. I gotta say I freestyled a little bit and in addition to seasoning the chicken I also rubbed butter, fresh garlic and lemon juice all over it. Jigga.

Recipe is pretty simple. Take all the shit you bought...and stuff it into the vajayjay of the chicken. Now on to the Mac and Cheese.

For today's attempt we got some sharp cheddar for color and taste, mozzarella for creaminess and pecorino for additional texture.

Cheese only get's better when it's melted. Now though, let's get back to the main event...

BAM! A beautiful roasted chicken even from a novice like me. It was surprisingly simple and I'd encourage anyone reading to try it out.


Sorry for the sloppy plating but I had been cooking for the last 2 hours and was ready to get down. As for the taste. I believe the kids say...OMG, WTF! Yeah, crazy good. Till next time though.

Pz,
Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment